250 - 857 - 5907 firstname.lastname@example.org
250 - 507 - 1441
Karate Pro-D Day Camps, Spring Break Camp 2022-23
Our Pro-D day karate day camps and spring break karate camps are open to Students in grades 1 to 7, for kids new to karate as well as those with experience!
FREE UNIFORM to any non-Kenzen member participating in a 5-day camp for the first time!
Our fun and activity-filled karate camps provide:
- full karate training sessions: Fundamental karate, forms practice, sports karate, & fitness!
- Cultural & team building activities, arts/crafts, tournament rules, Japanese language and more.
- Supervised free time to interact with other participants.
We split our camps into our core skill sets:
1) FUNdamental basics
2) Kata (forms), including kata performance & competition rules
3) Kumite (sparring), including footwork, fun drills, fitness & performance, and kumite competition rules
PRO-D DAY CAMP DATES 2022-23
Drop off 9am, pick up 3pm
FRIDAY FEBRUARY17, 2023
FRIDAY MAY 19, 2023
REGISTRATION OPENING SOON!
Spring Break Karate Camps 2023
REGISTRATION DETAILS EARLY 2023
What to prepare for day camps
1. Gym Bag: Large enough to hold all personal items
2. 1 Healthy Snack (no nuts or nut based foods please)
3. Sports T-shirt, Kenzen uniform (for current members)
4. Big beach towel
5. Sandals or any easy to slip on footwear
6. Books for reading time
7. Water bottle
8. A non-electronic show & tell item for each day
FOR PRO-D DAY CAMPS, PLEASE ALSO PREPARE:
9. Lunch and a second healthy snack
Karate spring break camp drop-off & pick-up
Drop-off & pick-up: Drop off starts from 9am for Pro-D day camps, 12:30pm for spring break camps. Please park in the two Kenzen Karate spots or the visitor parking spots when dropping off. Pick up is 2:45-3pm for Pro-D day camps, and 4:15-4:30pm for summer break camps. You may park in any spot, including handicap spots when picking up.
Avoid late pick-ups: Please pick-up your child by the designated pick-up time as Kenzen staff will not be able to supervise anyone after that time due to the regular classes starting & day camp staff leaving.
Late arrivals or early pick-ups: Please let us know beforehand so we can mark it down.
Schedule: Activities may change depending on the participant ages & interests, and current government protocols.