250 - 857 - 5907 email@example.com
250 - 507 - 1441
Pro-D Day Camps & Karate Summer Camps 2021
Our Pro-D day camps and spring/summer break karate camps are open to Students in grades 1 to 7, for kids new to karate as well as those with experience!
FREE UNIFORM to any non-Kenzen member participating in a 5-day camp for the first time!
Our fun and activity-filled karate camps provide:
- full karate training sessions: Fundamental karate, forms practice, sports karate, & fitness!
- Cultural & team building activities, arts/crafts, tournament rules, Japanese language and more.
- Supervised free time to interact with other participants.
We split our camps into our core skill sets:
1) FUNdamental basics
2) Kata (forms), including kata performance & competition rules
3) Kumite (sparring), including footwork, fun drills, fitness & performance, and kumite competition rules
Pro-D Day Camps
8:30am - 4:00pm
Click the links below to reserve!
Spring Break Karate Camps 2022
12:30 - 4:30pm
Check back later in the year for reservations!
What to prepare for day camps
1. Gym Bag: Large enough to hold all personal items
2. 1 Healthy Snack (no nuts or nut based foods please)
3. Sports T-shirt, Kenzen uniform (for current members)
4. Big beach towel
5. Sandals or any easy to slip on footwear
6. Books for reading time
7. Water bottle
8. A non-electronic show & tell item for each day
FOR PRO-D DAY CAMPS, PLEASE ALSO PREPARE:
9. Lunch and a second healthy snack
Karate spring break camp drop-off & pick-up
Drop-off & pick-up: Drop off starts from 8:30am for Pro-D day camps, 12:30pm for spring break camps. Please park in the two Kenzen Karate spots or the visitor parking spots when dropping off. Pick up is 3:45 for Pro-D day camps, 4:15-4:30pm for spring break camps. You may park in any spot, including handicap spots when picking up.
Avoid late pick-ups: Please pick-up your child by the designated pick-up time as Kenzen staff will not be able to supervise anyone after that time due to the regular classes starting & day camp staff leaving.
Late arrivals or early pick-ups: Please let us know beforehand so we can mark it down.
Schedule: Activities may change depending on the participant ages & interests, and current government protocols.